Elder Law Resources
Helpful Links & Further Information
At OC Elder Law, we want to do everything possible to educate our clients about the legal matters they face. We strive to maintain ongoing, open communication and to equip clients with all the tools they need to successfully tackle their case and move forward with confidence.
Our elder law attorneys have created and compiled several resources that may prove helpful as you navigate your elder law case. Browse our resources to learn more.
- Alzheimer’s form:Read and download this helpful form with information about Alzheimer’s.
- Estate planning newsletter: Find past editions of our monthly estate planning newsletter.
- FAQ: Get all your elder law and estate planning questions answered.
- Forbes feature: Read the feature about OC Elder Law published in Forbes.
- Becoming a client:Learn how you can become a client of OC Elder Law and get started on your case.
- Docubank access to vital documents: Our clients enjoy a free membership to DocuBank where they can access all their important estate planning documents.
- Our approach to estate planning: See what sets our firm apart and how we plan to handle your case.
- Welcome packet: Enjoy this brief introduction into working with our firm.
Looking for more elder law and estate planning resources? Contact us online or call OC Elder Law at (657) 500-0410 today.
Work with compassionate and experienced estate planning and elder law attorneys who will help you plan for the unknown and protect you and your loved ones.
Meet the Crew
Compassion, Experience & Integrity
Marty Burbank Attorney
What Sets Us Apart
Over Three Decades of Experience & Service the Community
Home Visits Available for Those Who Are Unable to Travel
Services Available in Spanish & Korean
Free 30 Minute Evaluation