Fullerton Business Succession & Exit Planning Attorneys
Helping Business Owners Prepare for the Future in Fullerton, CA and Bellevue, WA
At OC Elder Law, our team of seasoned and reliable attorneys is committed to helping business owners throughout the greater Fullerton and Bellevue area plan for the eventual transfer of their businesses. We also help clients draft the legal documents they need to ensure their business operations are still functional if they pass away, retire, or become terminally ill or incapacitated. With a detailed and comprehensive succession plan in place, you can feel confident knowing the leadership roles in your company will smoothly transition when it’s necessary.
Do you want to make sure the business you’ve worked so hard to establish is eventually controlled by members of your family? Is maximizing the value of your investment with the right exit strategy a major concern of yours? Then don’t hesitate to reach out to OC Elder Law today so we can address all of the business succession matters that need to be considered to protect your best interests.
Let Us Draft a Detailed Succession Plan Today
OC Elder Law understands that you have spent countless hours planning exactly how you want your business to operate. As such, there are all sorts of loose ends that business owners need to consider when transferring their company. Our top-notch business succession planning attorneys are here to help you determine the right succession plan for your situation.
Contact us today to draft a succession plan that allows you to:
- Protect your business assets
- Minimize federal and state taxes
- Facilitate the continuity of business operations
- Decide and keep control of the direction of the business
- Avoid disputes among family members
Comprehensive Exit Planning Strategies
Our talented attorney, Marty Burbank, has been featured in prominent publications like Forbes and the Orange County Register. Attorney Burbank is also a Certified Exit Planning Advisor by the Exit Planning Institute.
Stop by our firm today or contact us online to schedule a consultation where we will discuss how to customize a strong exit strategy for your business that includes the following legal tools:
- Employment Termination Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Technology License Agreements
- Restrictive Covenants
- Tax Entity Selection
- Financial Reporting
- Stock Records
- Corporate Documents
Benefits of Having an Exit Strategy
Smart business owners draft exit strategies ahead of time for the following reasons:
- Miminize Taxes: Our legal team drafts exit strategies that allow clients to funnel a portion of their profits to keep them in a lower tax bracket when it’s time to liquidate the business. We can also draft plans to leave your business to a family member and limit certain estate taxes.
- Maximize Investments: We know how important it is to strategically invest in assets that will increase the value our clinets’ businesses over time. If you are planning on selling or transferring your business, then you need investment differently than if you were planning to keep the business long-term.
- Maximize the Valuation: For clients who wish to transfer their businesses to family members, it is crucial to have a plan that maximizes the after-tax value when it is sold.
Protect Your Legacy & Investment with Smart Business Succession & Exit Planning
The skilled attorneys at OC Elder Law possess decades of combined experience and are ready to help you navigate any legal issues you encounter with your business succession plan. We know that preparing your business for the future can be stressful and overwhelming. But with our guidance and knowledgeable lawyers in your corner, we can provide you with the information you need to make smart choices.
Work with compassionate and experienced estate planning and elder law attorneys who will help you plan for the unknown and protect you and your loved ones.
Marty Burbank Attorney
Over Three Decades of Experience & Service the Community
Home Visits Available for Those Who Are Unable to Travel
Services Available in Spanish & Korean
Free 30 Minute Evaluation