Elder Law Services in Fullerton
Comprehensive Counsel for Seniors & Their Families
Since 2003, OC Elder Law has been serving senior citizens and their loved ones in Orange County. Because we focus solely on elder law, we have a leg up over other firms that may offer elder law services as only a portion of their practice.
This area of the law is our greatest passion – we sincerely want to help people in our community thrive in their golden years. Your family is in good hands at OC Elder Law.
Contact Our Elder Law Attorneys To Book Your Free 15-Minute Virtual Consultation
How Can Our Elder Law Attorneys Help You & Your Loved Ones
Elder law is a broad area of the law that encompasses various aspects of life as a senior citizen. Whether you are an elder yourself or you need help supporting your elderly loved ones, we offer all the services you are seeking.
OC Elder Law assists with:
- Asset protection: You’ve worked hard for the assets you have amassed throughout your life. Make sure they remain in your estate and are passed onto your beneficiaries according to your wishes.
- Estate planning: Prepare for the future by drafting a will, establishing a trust, creating a power of attorney, and taking advantage of all the other useful estate planning tools at your disposal.
- Long-term care: Make sure your elderly loved one has the finances and resources to get the long-term care they need.
- Medi-Cal planning: Qualifying seniors in California may be able to take advantage of Medi-Cal benefits for sudden illnesses and injuries.
- Probate: Probate can be challenging, especially for people grieving the loss of a loved one. OC Elder Law can help you through the probate process.
- Special needs planning: If your child has a disability or special needs, set them up for success through special needs planning with our elder law attorneys in Fullerton.
- Trust administration: Once the founder of a trust passes away, the assets within the trust must be distributed accordingly. We can facilitate the process and make sure everything proceeds smoothly.
- Veterans’ benefits: As a veteran, you are entitled to certain benefits. Make sure you receive everything you are entitled to by working with our Fullerton elder law attorneys.
- Conservatorships: Our attorneys can help you establish a conservatorship for your elderly loved one. We have represented numerous clients seeking conservatorships to get their loved ones out of the hospital when they could not sign themselves out.
- Real estate transfers: We can help protect your right to remain in your home or help you successfully transfer your real property to beneficiaries.
Elder abuse is an unfortunate reality for far too many senior citizens. Whether it is physical, financial, or emotional, elder abuse is an inexcusable offense. As the average age of the U.S. population continues to grow, so do the incidents of elder abuse.
At OC Elder Law, we are committed to protecting seniors. Whether it be an intentional or negligent act by a skilled nursing facility, an assisted living facility, or a family member, our elder law attorneys help make past wrongs right and prevent future harm from occurring again.
Book Your Free 15-Minute Consultation Here Call Our Fullerton Elder Law Lawyers Today
Work with compassionate and experienced estate planning and elder law attorneys who will help you plan for the unknown and protect you and your loved ones.
Meet the Crew
Compassion, Experience & Integrity
Marty Burbank Attorney
What Sets Us Apart
Over Three Decades of Experience & Service the Community
Home Visits Available for Those Who Are Unable to Travel
Services Available in Spanish & Korean
Free 30 Minute Evaluation